Friday, July 15, 2011

Thoughts, Feelings, Reflections

I don't have one particular thing to write about this afternoon, so I thought I would just share some tidbits with you.  If you haven't picked up on it yet, I really love lists.  I could make a list about all the reasons I love lists. 
  1. It has been brought to my attention that I turn every thing into a competition.  Husband said last night, "You turn everything into a competition.  And that's not always a good thing."  Hmmmm, sounds like something a loser would say.  I kid, I kid.  I just believe that every situation can be made better if there is a clear winner at the end.  Much better if that winner is me.
  2. I also discovered this week that I might be receiving invites to things strictly for entertainment value.  I do not know what to think of this.  It seems as though Kathy has built quite a reputation for herself as a "story teller."  Make sure to ask Kath to come, she'll keep you in stitches with her wild shennanigans.  I just want to state that all of my stories are true...ish.  No seriously, they are true. 
  3. As I mentioned before, I am going on safari next week.  Now that I have the perfect brown ensemble prepared, I've put these two things on the top of my list:
    1. Find another monkey who gets drunk.  Record his antics so I can share them with the world.  Try to bring him home with me. 
    2. Witness a kill in the wild.  Stop with your judging. I don't condone animal on animal violence. Then again, it is nature.  What kind of person would I be if I hated nature?  A bad one. If I'm going to fly across the globe, I want to see a fast animal chase down a slow one and kill it.  Then I could make one of those inspirational posters about the gazelle and the lion from my very own photo.  Except mine would read, "You should have been faster."
Happy weekend people.

No comments:

Post a Comment