Monday, November 3, 2014

Let's Take a Quiz


Hey!  Did you know it's election day?  No?  You must not be on any social media at all, because the 77 pictures of the "I Voted" stickers should have tipped you off.  And for the record, I have a cousin who voted in Las Vegas, where I think they officially call it "Doubling Down Day," and she got a big awesome circle sticker.  I would like to file a referendum for fancier/bigger voting stickers.  And if they could be scratch-and-sniff, I would be especially thankful.  I think they should smell like hot dogs.  Or bourbon.

Anyway, in true Kathy form, I took a "Who should you vote for?" quiz after I cast my ballot.  Good news: I apparently voted exactly in line with my beliefs.  Yay me!  (The quiz was on www.isidewith.com and I highly recommend it, if you don't know where you stand on things. Or you are like me and you take online quizzes just for funsies.)

That quiz got me in the mood to quiz myself for today's blog.  Switch it up a little.  Unleash the creativity.  Follow along, you can take the quiz too if you'd like....fun fact: I wrote the whole thing, so there are no wrong answers.  Today, you are a winner!

What has been the highlight of OSU football season so far?
A. The chrome helmets
B. There are only three more games to suffer through.
C. The moral victory versus Florida State.
D. The weather has been really nice for home games.

Tough choice on this one, but I think I'm going with A.  D comes in a close second.

What are you looking forward to most about this weekend?
A. Arizona State has a good chance to beat Notre Dame.
B. The Cowboys don't play, so we're guaranteed not to lose this weekend.
C. Spending quality time with the family.
D. There is still pumpkin beer in the fridge.

I choose E.  All of the above.

What have you learned this week?
A. That intrical is not a word.
B. That Butterfinger cups are the most delicious food to ever exist.
C. That you still don't know the difference between all the different Cromartie's in the NFL. #whosetheonewithallthekids
D.  That your kid possibly knows more Spanish than you do.

Trick question!  I actually learned all of these things this week.  But B and D were probably the most significant.

Now that campaign season has come to a close in Oklahoma, what do we have to look forward to?
A. Truck month!  (I just assume every month is truck month)
B. A nip in the air...and by nip, I mean 30 mile per hour gusts that knock you down.
C. College basketball season starts.
D. Thanksgiving.

This was a no-brainer.  D. Thanksgiving for the win, and all the things that come with it.  The turkey-induced sleepies, stretchy pants, and sweet potato casserole that I present as a side dish, but it's really just desert you get to eat early.

So how'd you do?  I'll go ahead and tally up those results for you and provide fascinating insight ala Buzzfeed.  Based on your answers, I'll probably be able to tell you what kind of pastry you are (doughnut), your dream job (actuary), and city you were meant to live in (Hoboken).  Tada!  Easy at sweet potato casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment