Friday, March 7, 2014

That zombie is slow


Hey!  It's Friday and I found where I packed the stamps yesterday, so let's write some letters, shall we?

Dear Walking Dead Fans: 

You are so passionate about this show, and for that I say, "Bravo!"  But here's the deal, I caught the first five minutes of an episode the other day, and I don't really get it.  Those zombies seem pretty slow.  And stupid.  I watched two impale themselves without provocation.  Why would I be afraid of something dumb and slow?  It seems to me, you would just run away from them. And by run, I mean slow jog, maybe even racewalk.  They are really slow.  Also, why were all the zombies wearing plaid?  Is that a thing?

Not afraid,

Kathy

Dear Little Boosie,

So, I wasn't actually familiar with any of your work.  Forgive me.  I did, however, read an article  about how you managed to get arrested for drug possession hours after your release from prison.  HOURS.  At the end of the article, I was encouraged to show my support for you by tweeting #freeboosieagain.  After some deliberation, I've decided against that.  Because, I think if I had just been sprung from the pokey, I wouldn't be carrying a big bag of drugs.  That's why you have a posse/crew/homies.  Make them carry the illegal stuff.  I feel like maybe you are on the same level as the zombies.  How about this hashtag: #makebetterdecisions

Not a member of your crew,

K-Dogg

Dear Thunder Fans,

You can't love AND hate the same thing about Russell Westbrook.  You have to pick.  I choose to love him for the risks he take and just know that he's probably going to take some ill-advised shots.  It's what I like to call it the Brett Favre Effect.  Or the Gunslinger Effect.   It's like dating the "super fun guy."  You were attracted to him because he's so super fun.  Life of the party.  Then after you date for a while, you kind of wish he didn't ALWAYS have to be the center of attention.  Yeah, but he's Super Fun Guy.  That's his thing.  That's why you like being around him.  Because he's fun.  So lighten up a little.  Embrace the 5-seconds-into-the-shot-clock-contested-jumper, because when they go in...Booya! 

Wolverine is Back,

Kath

Dear Tiny Human,

I'm sorry I showed you that Katy Perry video the other night.  I had no idea it was so inappropriate.  I just thought you two were on the same level, so you'd enjoy California Gurls.  Who was to know? Katy Perry = Not Safe for One and Half Year Olds.  Lesson Learned.

P.S. I'm glad you liked Gin and Juice as much as I do.  The song, of course.  Not the drink. We all know you're more of a vodka girl.

XOXO,

Momster 

No comments:

Post a Comment