Thursday, August 14, 2014

And most of all, I want world peace


Well, it finally happened.  I've finally been recognized for my talents.  I'm going to serve as a judge in the Miss Tuttle Fair pageant tonight.  I am beyond excited about this.  I am thrilled to be a part of something that builds self confidence in young women.  It's a tough world, and anything that promotes value and self worth, I stand behind.  I also like sequins and shiny dresses.

Part of my role will be to interview the young ladies.  During my breakdown of responsibilities, I was told that I'm not allowed to ask political questions.  So there goes my questioning into their thoughts on the increasing volitility and terror threat of ISIS, Obamacare, and their predictions for the 2014 elections.

So I really need to buckle down and figure out what I am going to ask.  This is tough.  Gotta get my mind right, you know?  Think like a teenager.  I've been listening to One Direction for hours to put me in the right frame of mind.  I've got a few ideas, but I'm totally open to suggestions.


  1. How orange are you?  I think I'll start my questioning with, "Do you cheer for Oklahoma State?  If not, please give me three good reasons why not.  And the fact that Jason White is from Tuttle doesn't count."
  2. Why do you guys wear high-wasted mom jean shorts?  I really want to know the answer to this.
  3. Who do you think is more annoying this season on Pretty Little Liars?  Aria or Hannah?  My vote is Hannah.  Girlfriend needs to pull herself together and reexamine her wardrobe choices.
  4. Do you really think Snapchat is a good idea?  Here's a hint...it's not.
  5. Does it bother you when adults misuse hashtags?  It bothers me.  #allyouaredoingiswritingarunonsentence
  6. Do you babysit?  If so, how much do you charge?  Asking for a friend.
  7. Do you think Kevin Durant will go to the Wizards after next season?  Say no.  Be an optimist like me.
  8. Have you ever seen The Neverending Story?  If not, why?  Will you promise to watch it tonight?
  9. Do people still say, "It's all good in the hood"?  Asking for a friend.
  10. What is something you wish adults understood better?  This, may be my most realistic prospect of a question...besides the one about OSU.
Okay, so that's where I'm at. Got anything better?  Send me your questions, I'll try to work them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment