Monday, December 22, 2014

Dear Santa

Santa!

What it do, boo?  I know you're busy, so I'll keep this as short as I possibly can.  No need to waste time on pleasantries, you know how I feel about you.  You do good work, big guy.

With Christmas only a few days away, I'd like to get my requests in while your elves are still slaving away.  Here's what I need and cannot live without.  I know I can count on you.  

  1. Inside scoring.  I feel pretty good about this year's version of Cowboy basketball.  They are gritty and scrappy.  For the first time since the 1970's, we even have depth.  A Christmas miracle indeed!  Yesterday's loss to Maryland doesn't concern me.  First of all, it appears by way of the eye test, Maryland is very good.  It also appears that people grow much taller on the east coast.  For reals, why was everyone on their team so tall?   Anywho, I just want to make sure we continue to have good ball movement and feed it into the post as much as possible.  Passing the ball is a good thing.  Coming out of a timeout and jacking up a long-range jumper?  Not great.  So let's just work on improving, okay?  I also wouldn't mind more rebounding.
  2. Sunshine.  So, I don't know what the deal is, but there has been approximately 12 minutes of sunshine in Oklahoma the last month.  It's possible I'm exaggerating.  I cannot live life without sunshine.  Just can't do it.  It's why I moved away from Michigan.  The sun was all, "It's way too cold, bruh.  I'm out."  And I was all, "Yeah, me too."  So I'm going to go ahead and take my talents to Arizona for the holidays until the fiery ball of goodness returns for good or December 29, whichever comes first.
  3. No more cowering to North Korea.  So I get it, hacking is scary.  I actually think from time to time after I hit send about how if anyone other than the intended recipient read what I just wrote my pristine reputation may be tarnished.  But come on! I watch Criminal Minds.  I say we see their threat, and raise them a Penelope Garcia.  This is freakin' America!  I know we've got our own cyber thieves lurking out there.  I mean War Games came out more than 30 years ago.  If Ferris Bueller can do it, anyone can.
And that's it!  That's my entire list.  And all of the things I'm asking for would really actually benefit all of mankind, so I'm basically like a philanthropist.

I'd also like a Burberry raincoat.  Cool?

Peace and chicken grease, 

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment